Learn to Drive
High Quality Driving Lessons
We can offer a variety of driving courses including total beginner, refresher, taxi, Passplus and revoked licence training. We tailor each of our courses to individual student needs.
Local Driving School
MAG driving School offers driving lessons in Bridlington, Scarborough, Hornsea and Driffield.
We are a local driving school offering driving tuition in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. We care about the quality of our instruction and our healthy reputation is built on local recommendation.
All our driving instructors are:
- Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency approved (see entry for Micheal A. Cook)
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service, previously CRB or Criminal Records Bureau) checked
- Approved Driving Instructor grade A
MAG driving school believes in offering affordable driver training. Our prices are fixed and we guarantee no sudden price hikes after a few cheap lessons.
£26 per hour (block of 10 hours)
£28 per hour for a single hour
What Is Included?
When you learn with us, you get all the following included in the price:
- One to one practical training in our car
- Pick up and drop off from your home, work or college
- Hazard perception training
- Online theory training
- Online highway code
Our students voted us 5/5 on Facebook
I found Mike a fantastic instructor with very good patients! thank you so much for helping me out, I’ll never forget how great you are!
Absolutely fantastic from the get go … without question the best instructor you could wish for and absolutely down to earth … I wouldn’t recommend anybody else master of his craft going to miss the lessons thank you for all you have done for me along the way mag driving school
Very professional, and easygoing top bloke. good lessons from start to finish resulting in 1st time solid pass!! strongly recommend!
In line with government advice, lessons will continue after 12th April.
You will be required to stand two metres away and confirm the following uestions about your health:
- Symptoms of Covid-19 – have you had it, been tested for it, and had results of the test?
- Shielding – are you in a household of family members that are in the enhanced risk health categories?
- Any health issues which may impact your ability to drive?
- Do you have a continuous cough?
- Do you have a fever or a high temperature?
- You will be required to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20-seconds before leaving the house and entering the car and you should wash your hands after your lesson
- You will need to sanitise your hands again when entering the vehicle (you can use your own or we will supply)
- All items, such as mobile phones and house keys will have to stay on you and not be left on the dashboard or put into door pockets.
- Any bags you bring, for the onward journey, must go in the boot
- Driving lessons can only be delivered in the driving school car (this may be the same for driving tests, but the DVSA has not confirmed this)
If you or anyone you are living with has any Symptoms you MUST cancel your driving lesson before your lesson start time. Once cancelled you will not be able to restart your lessons until you have been tested negative or follow the Government isolation recommendations (this is the same for the instructor).